For Business Expansion
If you are a Business owner looking for additional capital to expand your business, refinance your business, restructure your balance sheet or repay member/shareholder loans, a Business Loan from CRM Financing is a cost-effective way to support your business. We can arrange business loans in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or elsewhere in UAE.
- 12 month bank statement of Business account
- Years in business: Minimum 3 years
- Clear repayment history of any other loans
- Business turnover of minimum AED 5-8 million per year
- Profitability: Net profit to be positive for last 2 years
- Audited financials (Balance Sheet) – 2 years
- History of having done some LC transactions in the past – desirable
For Project Financing
Project Finance is a method of funding in which the lender looks primarily to the revenues generated by a single project, both as the source of repayment and as security for the exposure. Project Finance transactions play an important role in financing development throughout the world. This type of financing is usually for large, complex and expensive installations that might include, for example, power plants, chemical processing plants, mines, transportation infrastructure, environment, and telecommunications infrastructure.
- 12 months bank statements
- Years in business: Minimum 1 year
- Projected profitability report for 5 years
- Projected cash flow report for 5 years
- Projected balance sheet for 5 years
- Audited financials of current year
If the business person needs only finance to run his business, the loan will be 100% against Securities only. If a person needs to start a fresh business with financial help of the lender, then he has to submit all his projected financial reports with its feasibility report. If the lender feels the concept is good, the lender will finance for the business and acquire 80% of the business and the proposer who comes with the plan can gain 20% working partnership plus a fixed salary without paying a penny.
KINDS OF PRIVATE FINANCE
Leverage buy-out, Growth capital , Mezzanine capital, Venture capital, Real estate